Binance is available for both iOS iPhone and Android phone users. Their mobile apps come with good functionalities. You can also use the Binance desktop app or the Binance.US desktop app on your laptop for Windows or Mac. There are also regular updates of the app option to keep the application up to date, which is a big plus when as an affiliate marketer, participating in the Binance referral program.
Binance alarm app is an alert for Binance specializing for traders to check the prices and get notifications for the cryptocurrency rates. The 2021 edition of the app comes with a lot of functionalities that you can utilize to optimize the user experience.
Binance App FAQ
1. Log in to the account.
2. Click on “deposit.”
3. Select the “crypto” tab
4. Choose the cryptocurrency of your choice to deposit.
5. Select which network you want to make your deposit on
6. If you are depositing BNB, you will be required to send both a memo and a deposit address.
7. Open Trust wallet and tap on BNB
8. Click on “send.”
9. You can copy and paste both the memo and deposit address in the appropriate fields.
10. Click “confirm”
Credit/debit card or bank transfer: Link your card or bank details in your account.
P2P Trading: Browse for Bitcoin listings near you and buy them locally through other bitcoin users via Binance P2P.
You can download the Binance desktop app, Binance US desktop app, Binance iOS or Binance Android app through the Binance website.
For iOS users, you can go to your search browser and go to the Binance Download app iOS link. Click on the Binance iOS app install option and confirm the installation process.
You have to allow your iPhone to trust the app to run transactions. After this, you will see a new entry for the Binance app developer.
1. Open the app
2 Log into your account
3. Click on “Wallets”
4. Go to “Pay”
5. Click on the scan icon on the top right corner
6. Confirm payment
Binance is a legit platform that provides a crypto wallet for all of its traders and users, which you can use to store electronic funds. They also have multiple supporting programs and options for helping users and traders make investment decisions efficiently.
The Binance Customer Support is also a factor that can review the platform’s credibility. They offer live chat support, which you can use to chat with their team about issues regarding the app or the forum.
The Binance customer service team is very responsive on their social media platforms, such as Twitter. You can stay updated and ask questions on these platforms or even email them personally for any problem.
Binance also provides a segment called the “Binance Academy”, where users can gain easy access tutorials that guide and help them learn how to use the platform to their advantage, as well as articles that are similar to cryptocurrency trading courses.
Binance has high safety and security. This platform comes with a multi-tier and multi-clustered construction that delivers high processing throughput. It can process almost 1.4 million orders every second.
There is a 2FA verification through the Google Authentication application or SMS (short message service), which secures your login information. For those traders interested in investing and trading more significant amounts, Binance requires a government-issued identity proof, including the US-based users, making this app worthy of trust and reliability.
1. Log into the Binance account in the app, or register if you are a first time user.
2. Use referrals if you have any to earn offers and discounts.
3. Turn on activation for your Futures account. This account is closely connected to the Binance options account.
4. Trade your Options contracts.
5. Make sure that you have enough funds in your Binance Futures wallet before proceeding to the next step.
6. Navigate the trades tab and click on “options” at the top. You can choose from 10 minutes expiry, 1 one hour expiry, one-day expiry and so on.
7. Select whichever suits your preferences.
8. In the ”quantity” box, specify the size of your contract and then click on “Buy Call.”
9. A confirmation window will appear. If you are confident about your choices, click “confirm.”